Landing page is the page of your website where visitors arrive at after clicking on a link. It could be your home page, or any other page in your site.
Our designers focus on conversion rate optimization and lead generation. The success of a landing page is measured by its conversion rate, means how often people who visit your page. You may want them to order a product, sign up for your services, register for a newsletter, or just fill out a form. The objective is to get the maximum percentage of your visitors to take the desired action.
Landing pages should provide a customized sales pitch for the visitor. The best way to do this is to consider where the person has come from, and who they are. By knowing this, your chances of engaging the visitor goes up and also your conversion rate.
So, how do you create a victorious landing page?
A successful landing page functions as a funnel-point for users. It’s a step towards persuading a user to become a client or customer. The landing page is the most important persuasion point for the user because it must:
- Persuade users through relevant copy and content
- Build Trust and increase the user’s confidence on the page
- Engage users by providing answers to their questions about your product/service
- Improve clients experience through better usability
- Enhance your site’s fragrance
- Increase your conversion rates